On this page you will find a step-by-step guide for performing cross-chain transfers.
Cross-chain transfers allow you to transport non-native assets to the HydraDX chain from other Polkadot parachains, or from Polkadot itself.
Currently, the following tokens are supported by HydraDX for cross-chain transfers:
- DAI (from Acala, bridged via Wormhole)
- ETH (from Acala, bridged via Wormhole)
Before you continue, please make sure you have sufficient amount of tokens on the destination chain for fees (ACA or DOT).
01 Navigate to Cross-chain Transfers
02 Connect Your Account
Connect wallet and connect to your preferred Polkadot wallet. After that, select your account.
03 Cross-chain Transfer
- Select the source chain and the destination chain;
- Select the asset you intend to transfer and enter the amount;
- Enter the destination address. It should automatically populate with your address on that chain, but you can also change it to another address;
Transferand sign the transaction using your wallet.