On this page you will find a step-by-step guide for setting up a DCA order in the HydraDX Omnipool.
Before proceeding, we encourage you to visit our DCA product page in order to get yourself familiar with the HydraDX implementation of the dollar-cost averaging strategy.
Step 1: Navigate to HydraDX DCA Page
Step 2: Connect to Your Account
Connect your wallet to HydraDX by clicking
Connect Account (1 in image above).
Step 3: Set up DCA Order
- Select the asset you will use to pay for the swap; Enter the order amount for each DCA trade, and the total order size (2);
- Select the time interval for each DCA swap (3);
- Select the asset you would like to receive from the swap (4);
- For advanced users who would like to set up orders at specific block intervals, you can toggle the switch Advanced Settings (5) to set this up;
- If you would like to adjust your slippage preferences, you can do so by clicking on the Settings Icon (6);
- To complete the DCA order, click on Schedule DCA trades (7) and sign the transaction using your wallet app.
Step 4: View your DCA Order
- After submitting it, your DCA order will appear under DCA Orders;
- To see the details, click the Dropdown Arrow (8);
- You can cancel your DCA order for the remaining amount by clicking on Terminate (9).